SWTCC Spring Commencement
Students! Graduation is right around the corner. Southwest Tennessee Community College is excited to announce they will salute their Spring 2019 graduates at Commencement Saturday, May 11, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. at FedExForum in beautiful Downtown Memphis, Tennessee. Please see below for important notes in preparation for this momentous occasion:
- Graduates should arrive at the FedExForum, no later than 11:30 a.m. on May 11, 2019. Please be on time. Bring your pronouncer card to FedExForum.
- FedExForum Gossett Motors parking garage is only for students, faculty, and staff. A parking pass, or Southwest student ID is required to park. There are two entrances to the garage, both on Martin Luther King Avenue between Third and Fourth Streets.
- Graduates should report to P-1: Plaza Level Entrance (access from the parking garage) for line-up. Please line-up as instructed.
- You will return your gown, stole, and hood after the ceremony. You will keep your tassel and hat.
- You will receive notification via Southwest and personal emails of the dates for diploma pick-up. Please make sure your mailing address, personal email, and phone number are current in the Records Office.