Ariana Grande announces additional dates to her ‘Sweetener World Tour’ with stop at FedExForum on December 7, 2019
GRAMMY Award winner Ariana Grande has announced additional dates to her Sweetener World Tour with a stop at FedExForum this winter on December 7.
Tickets available at ticketmaster.com, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or at the FedExForum Box Office. An exclusive FedExForum presale is available from Friday, June 28 at 10 a.m. through Sunday, June 30 at 10 p.m. to all Memphis Grizzlies’ MVP Season Ticket Holders, Grizzlies’ e-news subscribers, recipients of FedExForum Event Alert e-mail communications or by connection with FedExForum and the Grizzlies on their social sites.
Produced by Live Nation, the renowned tour adds 19 dates including new stops in New York, Los Angeles, and Dallas. The tour kicked off earlier this year at Times Union Center in Albany, NY and has been met with fan and critical praise alike.
Last year marked a historic year for Grande as she was named Billboard’s “Woman of the Year” and received a pair of GRAMMY® Award nominations in the categories of “Best Pop Vocal Album” for her latest album Sweetener and “Best Pop Solo Performance” for “God Is A Woman.” Simultaneously, her recent single “thank u, next” hit No.1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and smashed the record for “Most Spotify Streams for a Song By A Female Artist in a Single Week.”
ABOUT LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT:
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com.
- NO Cameras or Recording Devices (cell phones with cameras are permitted).
- Each fan may have one bag.
- All bags must be 100% clear. No color tinting.
- Bags must be made of Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC.
- Bags must not exceed 12”x6”x12” or a one gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Wallets that fit inside your pocket are permitted. All other wallets will not be permitted.
- No clear backpacks or drawstring bags will be permitted.
- No weapons or laser pointers of any kind will be permitted in the venue for any reason with no exceptions.
- No signage, or marketing unrelated to the show of any kind will be permitted inside the venue.